Real estate accounting is a multifaceted industry that requires detailed record keeping and reporting, all the while working with the ups and downs of the market. At The Hechtman Group Ltd, we understand that tax laws, regulatory and IRS requirements for real estate are vastly different from other financial services. Rich in industry experience, our CPAs and accountants are focused on creating best practice opportunities for long-term growth.
Our client base includes architects, developers and builders, brokerage and construction firms, property owners, managers, and investors for commercial and residential properties. Let our team of experts guide you through the complexities of real estate accounting in these areas:
- Analyzing cash flow
- Depreciation deductions
- Property tax abatements
- Infrastructure improvements
- Local, state and federal tax compliance
- Tax planning strategies
- Enterprise zone tax credits
Planning for Dispositions
- 1031 exchanges
- Refinancing and disposition of distressed property
- Bankruptcy, insolvency, and work out solutions
- Due diligence for real estate acquisition
Energy Efficient Credits and Deductions
- Green Energy tax credit referrals
Tax Planning and Compliance
With an intricate Federal and State tax system, our trained professionals is constantly plugged-in to new regulations and standards of operating. We network with other professional organizations and are proud to be members of the following affiliations.
- Real Estate and Construction CPAs
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Inc (ICSC)
- Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago (HBAGC)
- The Greater North Shore Estate & Financial Planning Council (GNSEFPC)
Whether your business is new or established, large or small, our real estate experts can help you in managing your business.