The Hechtman Group (THG) is a CPA firm with a 50 year track record of successful client relationships and profitable growth. Our company culture is collaborative and entrepreneurial in its style. Professionals who like effective teamwork as well as making strong individual contributions will enjoy our business.
We specialize in providing THG PRISM Services that deliver CFO/Controller outsourced expertise to the growth-oriented small businesses we serve. We also provide traditional accounting, attest and tax services. THG professionals serve as trusted advisors to a wide variety of businesses and have a proven track record of outstanding client service. We continually invest in the development of new service offerings, brand building, client relationships and staff development to make our business and our employees successful.
With our commitment to consistent profitable growth, THG needs a senior accountant whose experience and interests align with:
- A wide variety of engagements
- Exposure to many types of businesses
- Working directly with partners and the management team
- Direct communication with client management
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Income tax return preparation
- Participation in compilation, review and audit engagements
- Advisory services, such as playing an active role in forecasting and budgeting of financial results and working closely with client management
- Accounting services; including general ledger closings, posting of journal entries, and account reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of public accounting experience. A BS or BA in accounting is required as well as CPA credentials. Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills are required along with a strong attention to detail. A candidate with a desire to work in a small firm that offers a good balance of highly professional standards and a collegial style will be a good fit with our organization.
THG offers an attractive compensation package including eligibility for an annual performance bonus. Benefits include paid time off, access to health and dental insurance, bi-weekly massages and a 401(k) plan.
To be considered for this position, we look forward to receiving (1) your resume and, (2) your Culture Index report. This report guides us to find the best fit between your experience and preferences and our organizational needs.
All information will be kept in strict confidence.