The Hechtman Group Ltd (THG) is a CPA firm with a 50-year track record of successful client relationships and profitable growth. Our company culture is collaborative and entrepreneurial in its style. Professionals who like effective teamwork as well as making strong individual contributions will enjoy our business.
We specialize in accounting, tax and business consulting services for individuals, small business owners, and entrepreneurs, with expertise in real estate accounting. Our goal is to provide high quality, customized solutions that support clients’ current financial objectives and achieve future financial goals. From complicated business transactions to tax planning, to financial consulting, we approach each client with the same standards of excellence and professionalism.
With our commitment to consistent profitable growth, THG needs a professional whose experience and interests align with:
- Assistance in tax return assembly and processes
- Maintain company database in CCH Axcess
- Providing significant support for designated partners in the firm
- Updating and maintaining templates for key correspondence (engaging letters, blast email communications, internal staff manuals)
- Support administrative staff in other special projects and processes
- Answering the office door and distributing the office mail
- Answering the office phone and maintaining the office voicemail
- Customer facing interaction assistant & relationship management
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in an accounting firm or other professional service organization. Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office is required along with proven experience communicating with clients and partners at a professional services firm. Experience working in CCH Axcess system is desired.
A candidate with a desire to work in a small firm that offers a good balance of highly professional standards and a collegial style will be a good fit with our organization.
THG offers an attractive compensation package including eligibility for an annual performance bonus. Benefits include paid time off, access to health, dental and life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
All information will be kept in strict confidence.